What are the failures of the Bluetooth subwoofer?
The speaker system is one of the important components of audio equipment, usually composed of speakers, crossovers, cabinets, sound-absorbing materials, etc. The failure rate of the speaker system is low, and there are fewer types of failures. The common failures are as follows.
1. The speaker cable is disconnected or the frequency divider is abnormal.
2. The voice coil is broken.
3. The speaker wire is broken.
4. The voice coil is burnt out.
Sometimes no sound
1. The speaker leads are bad.
2. The lead wire of the voice coil is broken or about to be short-circuited.
3. The power amplifier output jack is in poor contact or the speaker input wire is disconnected.
4. Poor speaker performance
5. The magnetic core is loose.
6. The frequency divider is abnormal.
1. There is debris in the magnetic gap.
2. Voice coil wipe core.
3. The paper cone is broken.
4. Poor cabinet.